Push Digital is looking for a Charleston-based Account Executive to join our fast-paced team.
For this account executive position, your job will be to generate compelling content across the Push Digital, Frothy Beard Brewing and other partner companies’ social channels and websites that lead to audience engagement in the form of social media interaction, email newsletter sign ups, and lead generation.
Additionally, this account executive position will work directly with our CEO and other team members with business development activities and managing the CEO’s daily contacts, schedules and activities.
- Understand marketing objectives.
- Assist in development of strategic approach to accomplish objectives.
- Develop daily creative communications to drive desired action.
- Work with our internal team.
- Maintain awareness of evolving nature of digital communication and trends.
- Look for opportunities to employ new techniques or processes.
- Work with design, video and advertising team to accomplish objectives.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar of calls and activities
- Assist senior team with business development activities.
- Thorough knowledge of social media networks including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat
- Ability to learn company’s key objectives and details to meet those objectives
- Ability to self-start & work independently
- Close attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work in a demanding, fun environment.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Basecamp, Slack, and Google App Suite would be beneficial but not required for hiring.
This is an entry-level position with a competitive salary, strong benefits and the ability to quickly move up in a fast growing company.
If interested, please send resumé and cover letter to Jonathan Williams via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Executive Position.”
We look forward to hearing from you, and will get back to you within a few days of receiving your inquiry to set up an interview.