We’re looking for someone with…
- Proficiency in video editing, and producing video content with stock footage
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Experience with creating motion graphics and animation
- Experience with cameras, lighting and audio
- Experience with editing raw video footage
- Knowledge of creating videos for various social media platforms
- In-depth understanding of video and audio compression, standards, and codecs
We are looking for someone to work with us in our Charleston office on a full-time basis as a videographer / video editor. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter who is willing and capable of creating show-stopping content with a minimum amount of external guidance.
Most of the job will center on editing stock content or existing footage for the purpose of creating client videos geared exclusively toward an online audience.
While most of the job will require top-notch editing/FX capabilities, experience shooting live, professionally-lit video is also a huge plus, as you will be shooting on location from time to time. Photo shoots and marketing images may be needed periodically.
We’ll either provide the equipment you need to complement your own gear that you prefer to use, or provide all of it.
This is a full-time position. Salary based on skill level and experience. Candidates must provide a demo / portfolio of their work and an explanation of their contributions to the demo work presented.
No phone calls, no walk-ins, please. Please email résumé and portfolio to email@example.com.