Katie, our design intern, is smart and hardworking young woman that we are glad to have onboard. After you read our interview with her, we know you’ll think so too!
1. Where are you originally from?
The small town of Elgin, SC, about 10 minutes outside North East Columbia.
2. What is your major?
Graphic Design, with a minor in Marketing.
3. Mac or PC?
Mac. Definitely Mac.
4. What is your favorite quote?
“My goal in work, as in life, is not only to think and act creatively, but to be brave.” -James Victore
5. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a house at the beach ASAP.
6. If you were an ice cream what flavor would you be?
Birthday Cake! It’s the most fun!
7. Pepsi or Coke?
Actually, Dr. Pepper’s pretty much the only soda I drink.
8. What three items would you take to a deserted island besides food and water?
A fishing pole for food and entertainment, matches, and a book entitled “How To Successfully Get Off Of A Deserted Island”.
9. Which super power would you have?
Probably the ability to see into the future.
10. Where would you go in a time machine?
Back to my childhood, when my grandmother was alive. She was the coolest, most determined (and maybe a little stubborn) lady I’ve ever known.